||The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- For other doomsayers, see Doomsayer.
Validated Doomsayers are doomsayers whose doomsday preachings were finally proven right after the appearance of Argus in the skies of Azeroth.
- The end is coming!
- Would you like a pamphlet?
I'll take a pamphlet.
- Outside Dalaran Merchant's Bank
- Open your eyes, <name>! Only lies await you inside. The truth is in the skies!
- Possessions are meaningless! Look to the sky! The end is upon us!
- Material goods cannot save you, <name>!
- This place offers only empty promises! Wealth cannot save you!
- Gaze into the skies above! The truth reveals itself at last!
- The end is upon us!
- The world will be shaped anew!
- There is no escape from the inevitable!
- The Light has forsaken us!
- Forces beyond our comprehension have seen us unworthy!
- A searing emerald fire will burn away our corruption!
- Our time ends, the cleansing is nigh!
The pamphlets they can give out are updates of those of the Legion Invasions: