Valley of Strength
The Valley of Strength is the main valley of Orgrimmar. The area is a bustling hive of activity for most of the day and night, with all manner of adventurers frequenting its shops and facilities. It is also the first area encountered after passing through the main gate.
|This section is a lore stub.|
Garrosh Hellscream, the second Warchief of the Horde had Grommash Hold moved from the Valley of Wisdom to the Valley of Strength and made it his residence. Ramps were built leading to the upper valleys, after the central tower with a bridge to the valleys was destroyed during the Cataclysm. Elevators were also added in the valley to give access to the bluff above, known as Orgrimmar Skyway.
During the Darkspear Rebellion and the Siege of Orgrimmar, the valley and its citizens were in turmoil. Ji Firepaw was brought here to be executed by the Kor'kron. Horde revolutionaries and the Alliance stormed the area, freed Ji and other captured citizens and fought the Dark Shaman.
Following the failed Broken Shore attack, many citizens gathered in front of Grommash Hold.
Varok Saurfang's funeral was held in the Valley, attended by various citizens and leaders of the Horde after Sylvanas abandoned it.
- The Auction House
- Bank of Orgrimmar
- The Broken Tusk (Inn)
- The Chophouse
- Guild Services
- Grommash Hold ( Priest, Paladin, and Archaeology trainers)
- Naros' Armory ( Mining, Blacksmithing trainers)
- Orgrimmar General Store
- The Shattered Axe
- Spiritfury Reagents
- Stranglethorn Imported Fruit & Spirits
Excludes the above areas.
- Orgrimmar Grunt
- Scout Stronghand
- Grunt Thathung
- Scout Tharr
- Krixx <Zeppelin Engineer>
- Overlord Runthak
- Many of the previous shop owners found in the area, who had their buildings destroyed during the Cataclysm, have set up small stands around Grommash Hold, and newer buildings have been built, or old buildings rebuilt, to replace the destroyed structures.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Redesigned.