Valok the Righteous
Valok the Righteous is a draenei member of the Argent Dawn and was taken prisoner by the Scarlet Crusade in the Scarlet Enclave. When the death knights of Acherus invaded the Enclave, the prisoners traded owners. He speaks of the planet Argus and how he remembers it which puts him of an age over 25,000 years. On Argus, Valok was among the eredar who gathered in Mac'Aree when Kil'jaeden told them about Sargeras. He wondered what Sargeras could bring that the eredar did not already have.
Draenei death knights have a chance to execute Valok.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Chapel of the Crimson Flame||53-54||9|
|Echo of Valok||110||1,039,267|
When you walk up to him, he talks to you:
- Come to finish the job, have you?
- You'll look me in the eyes when...
- <Name>, I'd recognize those face tentacles anywhere... What... What have they done to you, <name>?
- Think, <name>. Think back. Try and remember the proud mountains of Argus, where you were born. Remember the splendor of life, <brother/sister>. You were a champion of the draenei once! This isn't you.
- Listen to me, <name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster that wants to see this world - our world - in ruin. Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and you can be again. Fight, damn you! Fight his control!
At this point, Knight Commander Plaguefist yells: What's going on in there? What's taking so long, <name>?
- There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <Name>... Remember Argus. Don't let that happen to this world.
- Do it, <name>! Put me out of my misery!
After this, Valok the Righteous dies form his injuries.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.