- "Abyssal Seahorse" redirects here. For Kelp'thar Forest NPC, see Abyssal Seahorse (Kelp'thar Forest). For Eternal Palace NPCs, see Abyssal Seahorse (Eternal Palace).
- Vashj'ir Seahorse
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to beckon your Vashj'ir Seahorse. Can only be summoned in aquatic environments.
- Requires Level 80
- Requires Expert Riding
"Summons and dismisses your Vashj'ir Seahorse. Can only be used in Vashj'ir."
Stubborn until broken, these underwater mounts provide the swiftest means of travel around the depths of Vashj'ir.
|Movement type||yd/sec||Run %||Swim %|
|Normal swimming with Swift Landing
|Most aquatic mounts
|on most aquatic mounts||18.8889||269.84%||400%|
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Renamed from Subdued Abyssal Seahorse.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Can now be used while standing on the sea floor in Vashj'ir.
- Hotfix (2010-12-08): "Players are no longer able to retain the 450% swim speed increase from the Abyssal Seahorse through devious, devious means."
- Hotfix (2010-12-08): "Players of the opposite faction can no longer kill the lures for the Seahorses. It's just mean and wrong. And mean."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.