|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Tal'doren, Gilneas; Howling Oak, Darnassus; Raven Hill, Duskwood|
When the Alliance met to vote for the worgen in Darnassus, she led a ritual of balance for Varian Wrynn. There, she also met Mia Greymane, and helped the Gilnean worgen with their affliction. Vassandra is considered an expert on the worgen curse, and has spent much time and effort in search of a cure.
During the Fourth War, Vassandra was in Duskwood, assisting the residents of Raven Hill with their attempts to cure the feral worgen in the area. Tess Greymane, wishing to become a worgen, sought her aid. Oliver Harris's sedative was used to capture Nightbane worgen, including Bloodeyes, to keep in cages and test cures on. Vassandra used Duskwood's connection to the Emerald Dream, wolf fangs, and a rare bloom to summon Goldrinn, who then showed the princess how it feels to be a worgen.
- Mark of the Wild — Increases the friendly target's Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 5% for 1 hour. If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
Our master Malfurion has returned from the Dreaming, <class>. His is the light of a beacon that shows the way for us, and we must do everything in our power to preserve that light.
- How may I help you?
- What do you need?
- Nature will provide.
- I will find a cure.
Please add any available information to this section.
- Just as Daral'nir soothes the cursed druids who gave into the beast and abandoned balance, let Tal'doren soothe <name>.
- Goldrinn's curse is dangerous, Princess Greymane. I have spent much time and effort in search of a way to cure it.
- The worgen curse affects some worse than others. Goldrinn's rage is not easily subdued.
- There's an unused Warlords of Draenor ID.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Now uses normal eye glow instead of "death knight" eye glow.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.