Vault of the Wardens
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Vault of the Wardens|
The Vault of the Wardens was the Warden maximum security facility to hold all of the greatest threats to the world, including the body of , his Illidari demon hunters, and other terrifying monsters.
Being posted there was once considered prestigious.
This secret Warden facility was carved into the mountainside deep in Azsuna, and sealed with magical wards both to keep intruders out, and to ensure that the terrors locked within could never escape. Many of the most dangerous foes the Wardens have encountered was locked away within the Vault, but in the aftermath of Cordana's betrayal and the Legion's attack, those creatures now roam the halls freely.
- It was built right after the War of the Ancients rather than after the Third War.
- The door to the Vault of the Wardens is opened by the Darnassian phrase "Anu'dorini Talah", which translates to "Let my will be known."
- The cinematic teaser for Legion takes place in the Vault.
- The reputation tab for The Wardens implies that all rare mobs on the Broken Isles escaped from here, corroborated by their hosting of the world quests to kill them.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.