Vegard the Unforgiven
|Location||Frostmourne Cavern, Dragonblight|
Vegard the Unforgiven appears in during the questline to pick up . He attempts to deter adventurers from recovering Light's Vengeance, only for the mace to smash him to pieces. However, his skeleton rises in a last gambit, only to be permanently put down.
- Shadow Blast-Deals 4500 to 5500 Shadow damage to all enemies within 5 yards, reducing their movement speed by 70% and knocking them back.
- Vegard's Thirst-Drains 7400 to 8600 health from an enemy over 4 sec., transferring it to the caster.
- Vegard's Touch-450 to 550 damage inflicted every 2 sec.
- I hear and obey, master...
- The enemy shall suffer greatly, master!
- Fear not, master. I shall rend the flesh of your enemy!
- It is done, master!
- Master... I have... failed.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Added.