- Main article: Twin Emperors
|Race||Qiraji emperor (Humanoid)|
|Wealth||79 71 62|
|Affiliation(s)||C'Thun, Old Gods|
|Relative(s)||Emperor Vek'lor (brother)|
Little is known about the Twin Emperors, except the fact that they created two powerful entities to serve as champions of their armies.
In preparation for its reemergence in the world, the shadowy master of Ahn'Qiraj commanded Emperor Vek'lor to create a new obsidian statue superior to all other destroyers. Vek'lor sought his twin brother's aid in the task, and while Vek'nilash used his physical might to craft a grand body of volcanic rock, Vek'lor fortified the shell with powerful magic. Emperor Vek'lor named the finished construct Moam. They intended to use it as a colossal weapon, knowing that its strengths would help it survive in the thick of melee as well as magical combat, and observed as their dark master infused it with life. He [who?] was pleased and surprised to find that the improved obsidian destroyer was far more versatile than its earlier counterparts.
The legends say that Vek'nilash secretly entrusted Ossirian with the responsibility of maintaining a watch on General Rajaxx, to ensure that the commander would never fail again.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Memory of Vek'nilash||82|
- Ah, lambs to the slaughter.
- Join me brother, there is blood to be shed.
- Killing player
- Let none survive!
- Look brother, fresh blood.
- Shall be your undoing!
- Your fate is sealed!
- Vek'lor, I feel your pain!
- He was armed with , which can be looted on his body.
- The Memory of Vek'nilash can be summoned by Argent Confessor Paletress in the Trial of the Champion.
- Emperor Vek'lor appears as a legendary card in the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion for Hearthstone. If C'Thun has been buffed a sufficious amount of times that game, Vek'lor will also summon Vek'nilash's legendary card.