This item is created with Inscription (35); taught by trainers.
This item is created 2 at a time.
This item is also sold by enchanting vendors.
- The vellum cannot enchant an item in the "will not be traded" slot of the trade window.
- The vellum is designed to allow the enchanter to sell enchants via the auction house, mail them to their alts, or other characters on the same server and same faction.
Previous types of vellums
Prior to patch 4.0.1, different types of vellum were needed depending on the level of the item to enchant or the type of enchantment; now, all enchantments can be applied to a single all-purpose Enchanting Vellum. Old vellums were converted to , which turns into Enchanting Vellum when used.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stacks to 200, up from 20.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now also sold by enchanting vendors.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.