Vengeance (paladin talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- Retribution comes swiftly for the wicked.
One of the best talents in the retribution tree.
In PvE, a good percentage of critical strike means that you will have the 3 stacks during all the fight.
In PvP, it's also a good bonus after you make a critical hit. The buff remains even after your enemy has died.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Hotfix (2009-04-17): "The paladin ability Vengeance can no longer be spellstolen."
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Stacks up to 5 times (up from 3).
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Reduced to 3 points. Stack reduced to 2.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Duration was increased to 30 sec from 15 sec.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Now increases Holy and Physical damage by 1/2/3/4/5% for 15 seconds following a critical hit, but the effect now stacks up to 3 times.