Vengeful Venture (Horde)
120 (Requires 120)
Locate the Venture Co. camp, then retrieve Gryzix's Decoder and the Encrypted Ub3r-Spanner schematic.
<You pick up the note and deduce that the Venture Co. are the killers of Dataguru Gryzix. You search his corpse, and find that his decoder and the Ub3r-Spanner schematic have been stolen.
You need to retrieve his decoder and the schematic and bring them back to Shuga Blastcaps to have any hope of crafting the Ub3r-Spanner.
That mech you have following you should prove itself useful.>
You will receive:
- 46 80
- 22,300 XP
What's up, <name>? Did Gryzix handle that schematic for you?
He's dead? Poor sap, he was a damn fine engineer.
Thank you, <name>.
- Venture Co. Letter
- < As you approach the beach, you find Dataguru Gryvix has been slain. A note has been left on his corpse. >
- Read the note.
- To Whom It May Concern:
- I hope this serves as a good enough warning. The Ub3r-Spanner schematic is and will remain property of the Venture Co.
- Oh, and don't even think about looking for us in the ruins south-east of here. Because you won't find anything there but some rocks.
- Quest accept
- Mecha-Golem says: Directive updated: Avenge Gryzix. Follow <race> to hostiles.
- Camp located
- Mecha-Golem says: Combat Mode: Active. Powering thrusters.
- Chief Expedition Officer McCormick says: I thought my men took care of you thieves on the beach. I guess I will take care of you myself!
- Chief Expedition Officer McCormick says: I don't care if it's not finished, get that shredder into Kill-Mode NOW!
- McCormick's Shredder says: AUTOPILOT MODE: ENGAGED. KILL ALL HOSTILES.
- Chief Expedition Officer McCormick says: No...the Ub3r-Spanner belongs to the Venture...Co.
- Decoder and schematic taken
- Mecha-Golem says: Mission complete. New orders: return to base.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.