|Title||<Exotic Reagent Merchant>|
He sells the for 40, which is required for the quest (Elite). He also sells a limited supply of 5 and 2 , which is on a timer and may take 45 minutes or longer to reappear.
Before Patch 2.3.0 he'd say one of these funny quotes when you talked to him.
- "What?! How did you sneak past my jail...er, minion out there? Well, I suppose it's for the best. Sales have been a little slow lately. How may I fulfill you infernal needs <class>?"
- "Very clever how you got in here like that, <name>. What? Surprised that I know your name? I'm a demon, that's what we do. I also know your true name, so you'd better buy something expensive."
- "Here for the rod? Or maybe you're simply stocking up on runes? Wait a minute! Are you just trying to offload a whole bunch of junk on me?! Curse my never-ending compulsion to buy, buy, buy!"
- "What? No, I don't do armor repairs. Everlook is about a mile to the north, brother. Now buy something, or move along before I summon my warlock to deal with you!"
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Model updated.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Moved from Darkwhisper Gorge to Frostwhisper Gorge.