|This article is a strategy stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Location||Seat of the Triumvirate|
Viceroy Nezhar is the third boss in the Seat of the Triumvirate.
Like others of his ilk, Viceroy Nezhar is obsessed with harnessing the power of the Void to serve his own ambitions. Drawn to the Seat of the Triumvirate by the immense darkness emanating from deep within, Nezhar will stop at nothing to claim it for his own. Given the viceroy's experiments at infusing vessels with the power of shadow, the implications of what he might accomplish on Argus are dire indeed.
At the beginning of the fight, Viceroy Nezhar creates a ring of [Collapsing Void], which slowly closes in around the arena until it covers the majority of the space. During the fight, Viceroy Nezhar will make multiple attempts to push the party outwards into the Collapsing Void, using both Howling Dark and Entropic Force to do so. Viceroy Nezhar also summons Umbral Tentacles to assist him. These tentacles cast Void Lashing at a random target.
- Umbral Tentacles need to be a priority in to avoid the party being overrun with extra damage.
- Howling Dark should be interrupted as much as possible.
- Use any movement speed increases you have during Entropic Force to avoid being pushed into the Collapsing Void.
- Umbral Tentacle's Void Lashing stacks a healing debuff on each target.
- Party members pushed into Collapsing Void should take priority until they are capable of moving out of it.
- Interrupting Entropic Force can help to position Viceroy Nezhar in such a way to give more room during Entropic Force.
- Use any movement speed increases you have during Entropic Force to avoid being pushed into Collapsing Void.
- Dark Blast — Hurls a bolt of void energy at the target, inflicting 250000 Shadow damage.
- Umbral Tentacles — Summons 4 Umbral Lashers, which cast Void Lashing at random targets.
- Umbral Lasher
- Unstable Entrance — The caster tears into reality from the void, inflicting 84000 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies and knocking them back.
- Void Lashing — Fires a beam of void energy at the target, inflicting 100000 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 6 sec. Additionally, Void Lashing reduces healing taken by 5% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- Umbral Lasher
- Entropic Force — Void winds flow out of the caster, inflicting 250000 Shadow damage every 1 sec and additionally pushing all enemies away.
- Howling Dark — Fills all nearby enemies with dread, causing them to flee in fear for 4 sec.
- Insanity — During the course of the fight, Viceroy Nezhar continuously gains Insanity. At 100 Insanity, Viceroy Nezhar summons 2 Shadowguard Voidtenders and starts to cast Eternal Twilight.
- Shadowguard Voidtender — When summoned, the Shadowguard Voidtenders cast Dark Bulwark on Viceroy Nezhar.
- Eternal Twilight — Releases a cataclysmic blast of void energy, inflicting 10000000 Shadow damage to all enemies.
- Collapsing Void — At the start of the fight, a ring of void energy coalesces around Viceroy Nezhar, which collapses inwards. Standing in this void energy afflicts the target with Collapsing Void.
- Collapsing Void — Dark energy whips at the target, inflicting 250000 Shadow damage every 1 sec.
- The Void calls to me!
- I shall bring you to your twilight!
- Eternal Twilight
- Stare in to the abyss, and know despair!
- Killed a player
- Your light fades.
- The darkness takes you!
- No! The darkness... was to be mine...
- My death... cannot stop it. The Void... will consume all.
- says: I sense great despair emanating from within. ...
- says: Yes, the naaru. We must get inside. Alleria, the skills you have learned can open the way.
- Alleria Windrunner says: Understood. Champions, once the door is open, clear the way to L'ura. We will be right behind you.
- Alleria Windrunner says: The way is open! Hurry, heroes!
- You life ends now!
Notes and trivia
- In early 7.3 PTR, was a world boss instead of a rare mob and was supposed to be "Nezhar's most trusted lieutenant".
- He was also named as Nazhar.
- Nezhar is voiced by Jim Pirri.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-09-13): "
- Fixed a bug where Viceroy Nezhar could cast Howling Dark while under the effects of Dark Bulwark, making it impossible to interrupt.
- Fixed a bug where Viceroy Nezhar sometimes did not begin the fight by gaining energy."
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.