|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Tips and tactics
Vigilance is best put on either a healer or damage dealer which produces the most threat. It helps to have a threat-tracking addon or, if the party members don't have one, a damage meter addon so you can determine which party or raid member is producing the most threat. This will make Taunt always ready if the member with highest threat outdo yours.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer transfers damage to the Warrior. The talent now reduces amount of damage the target takes by 30% for 12 seconds.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now resets the cooldown on in addition to its current effects.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now available to all specializations as a talent. Range increased from 30 to 40 yd. Duration reduced from 30 min to 12 sec, causes the target to take 30% less damage for the duration, which also causes Taunt to have no cooldown.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): No longer provides 3% damage reduction, but still refreshes Taunt and provides Vengeance.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): This talent and will now both be able to be cast on the same target without sometimes overwriting each other.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): added to improved Vigilance.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Now properly transfers threat generated by heals.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added. Now transfers 10% of target threat to the warrior.