|Level||111 - 120|
|Affiliation(s)||Atal'zul, Kao-Tien, Mogu empire|
|Former affiliation(s)||Zandalari Invaders, Zandalari Empire|
|Location||Lair of Rezan, Zuldazar|
Vilnak'dor was a Zandalari troll sent by King Rastakhan to Pandaria as one of the Zandalari's leaders there. Vilnak'dor was very eager to please the mogu, wearing their clothing and dying his hair white and styling it in the mogu style.
Shadows of the Horde
When Khal'ak presented Vol'jin before him, Vilnak'dor was initially dismissive of Vol'jin to the point of asking why he shouldn't just kill Vol'jin right then and there. However Vol'jin was quick to point out that doing so would ensure that the Darkspear would never join the Zandalari and that the Horde would be an open enemy of the Zandalari. The Darkspear chieftain was able to further tempt Vilnak'dor by pointing that out that he could in fact bring the Darkspear into the Zandalari where his king had failed. Despite pointing out that Vol'jin's status as a shadow hunter and his own political assessment would be valuable to the Zandalari's efforts, Khal'ak privately informed Vol'jin that Vilnak'dor would quickly have Vol'jin eliminated after the Darkspear were brought into the fold and use forged documents to make himself or one of his puppets as the heir of the Darkspear. In turn Vol'jin realized that should he accept the Zandalari, he knew that he would have to kill Vilnak'dor.
However both points turned moot when Vol'jin decided to reject the Zandalari and with the help of his allies escaped the Isle of Thunder. Angered at Khal'ak for letting Vol'jin deceive her and trying to prevent Warlord Kao from launching his own strike on the Shado-pan, since their destruction by the Mogu could make them question why they need Zandalari aid, Vilnak'dor decided that Khal'lak would lead a force of 500 to deal with the Shado-pan once and for all. Before Khal'lak left, Vilnak'dor warned Khal'ak that Warlord Kao would see her as an enemy and would poison the Thunder King against her and if she didn't deliver the Shado-pan and Vol'jin as promised, then he would deliver her own head to him.
Battle for Azeroth
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
Vilnak'dor led a mogu invasion of Warport Rastari in Zuldazar alongside Warlord Kao, to claim territory the mogu had been promised by Zul. After Kao's death, Vilnak'dor revealed that the attack was only a distraction to keep the Zandalari warriors away from Rastakhan as Zul began a coup.
- Blood Bolt - Blast the target with corrupted blood, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Blood Nova - Inflicts Shadow damage to all targets near the caster.
- Stolen Power - Damage taken reduced by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Main article: To Sacrifice a Loa#Notes
Notes and trivia
- Vilnak'dor's in-game appearance is not dressed in mogu clothing as he is described in Vol'jin: Shadows of the Horde. This is because he uses the Mists of Pandaria Zandalari model which only has access to model-specific armor, rather than the playable model introduced in Battle for Azeroth. Why the developers did not use the latter with mogu armor is unknown.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.