Vision of Orgrimmar
- Not to be confused with Vision of Orgrimmar (quest).
|Vision of Orgrimmar|
The Vision of Orgrimmar is a constructed realm that is accessed through the Tenebrous Gateway found in the Chamber of Heart. The Orgrimmar shown in here, is not that of the waking world, but the dangers are as real as can be. Once unlocked, a series of altars can be activated to change the experience. The vision can be evacuated via the Expedition Gateway. One is needed per expedition into the vision. Due to the twisted nature of this realm, the sanity of adventurers who brave its dangers is constantly drained. The Titanic Research Archive in the Chamber of Heart can be used to research ways to better withstand the madness of the Old Gods. The research is unlocked through . All enemies in the visions have a chance to drop these. They can also be found in Black Caches hidden through the visions.
A vision will end when the adventurers run out of sanity or a disciple of N'Zoth has been defeated. Once the disciple is defeated, the adventurers will be brought back to the hub area and presented with a Corrupted Chest.
While a single vision need not take long to clear, if only the main objectives are sought out, searching every nook and cranny may prove bountiful.
- Stage 1 – Enter Orgrimmar
- Speak with the Image of Wrathion.
- Stage 2 – Slay the Disciple
- Defeat the disciple of N'Zoth.
- Final Stage – Collect Reward
- Collect Reward and exit vision.
- Oblivion Elemental, a void elemental in the Valley of Spirits.
- Inquisitor Gnshal, a k'thir in the Drag.
- Vez'okk the Lightless, a c'thraxxi in the Valley of Wisdom.
- Rexxar, a fallen champion of the Horde in the Valley of Honor.
- Thrall, the disciple of N'zoth in Grommash Hold.
Thrall will gain one new ability, as well as a 10% health buff, from each of the bosses that have been killed. Killing the bosses will result in obtaining a chest for each one killed at the end of the vision. The vision automatically ends when Thrall is defeated.
Horrific Visions have a scaling progression system that can be activated called Faceless Masks. Each Faceless Mask that is used will increase the health and damage done of all creatures in the Horrific Vision. All 5 Faceless Masks share this same effect. If multiple masks are active, their effects are added.
- +25% Health of all enemies
- +25% Damage of all enemies
- +20% Corrupted Mementos gained
In addition to the above, each mask has a unique effect.
- Faceless Mask of the Long Night - Reduces Maximum Sanity by 50%.
- Faceless Mask of the Burned Bridge - Moving causes void zones to spawn in your path and drain sanity if standing within them.
- Faceless Mask of the Daredevil - All Sanity damage caused by creatures is increased by 400%.
- Faceless Mask of the Pained - Each area will consist of 2 Madnesses (instead of 1).
- Faceless Mask of Dark Imagination - While below 50% sanity, occasionally an enemy of the void will spawn and attack you.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2020-06-09): "Thrall's throne has been blocked off to prevent a rare occurrence where characters could become stuck if feared into the throne."
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.