Visitor in Shal'Aran
110 (Requires 110)
Meet the stranger outside Shal'Aran.
Someone came to Shal'Aran while you were in the City. She asked for you specifically.
I did not recognize her face, nor her voice, but she seemed trustworthy and earnest.
She is just outside the cavern. Meet with her and determine her purpose for coming here.
What have you learned?
She looked good. The Arcan'dor truly is a miracle for our people.
She is a welcome ally in the fight to come. Silgryn will take good care of her.
- 16450 XP
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: She is waiting for you just outside.
Outside Shal'Aran, Arluelle is kneeling before her brother's memorial flower.
- Arluelle places a dusky purple flower before the little planter.
- Arluelle says: Do you remember me, outlander?
- Arluelle says: My brother rests here. My name is Arluelle.
Talk to her:
- So much has changed for me since you brought that fruit.
- I miss my brother dearly but I know why he gave himself to this cause.
- There is something I must ask of you. I need to repay the others for their kindness. I need to avenge my brother's death.
- Please take me to the First Arcanist so I can pledge myself to her cause.
Right this way, Arluelle.
Lead Arluelle to Shal'Aran. She should start talking to Thalyssra on her own. If she doesn't, lead her out of the chamber and back in.
- Arluelle salutes as she speaks.
- Arluelle says: It is an honor to finally meet you, First Arcanist.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: You must be Arluin's sister. We owe him a great debt. His sacrifice was not in vain.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: What brings you to Shal'Aran in this dark hour?
- Arluelle says: The fruit from this tree plucked me from the jaws of madness. I am whole now, and I wish to fight.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: So be it. I will send you to Silgryn. With his training you will serve us well.
- Arluelle salutes, then runs off to the teleportation area where she despawns.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.