Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
- Void Crystal
- Crafting Reagent
A Void Crystal is an ingredient for high level enchantments, and some high level crafting items.
Void crystals are obtained through disenchanting.
- Rare equipment, iLevel 100+: ~0.5%
- Epic equipment, iLevel 95-100: 50% x1, 50% x2
- Epic equipment, iLevel 105+: 33% x1, 67% x2
As an ingredient
Void Crystal is used in the following recipes:
- Enchant Weapon - Battlemaster
- Enchant Weapon - Mongoose
- Enchant Weapon - Soulfrost
- Enchant Weapon - Sunfire
- Enchant Weapon - Executioner
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stacks to 200, up from 20.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Enchanters can transmute a Void Crystal into 2 Large Prismatic Shards via .
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Void Crystals maximum stack size has been increased from 10 to 20.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.