Void of the Unmaking
|Location||Maw of Go'rath, Dragon Soul|
- Main article: Warlord Zon'ozz
Warlord Zon'ozz summons a Void of the Unmaking and sends it towards the wall. If raiders fail to bounce it away from the wall, the raid will get launched up into the air. When the Void touches Zon'ozz, phase two of the encounter is triggered.
- Void Diffusion — When the Void collides with a player it diffuses, inflicting 180000[note 1] Shadow damage split evenly between nearby players. The force of this diffusion causes the void to ricochet in the opposite direction, and the absorbed souls increases the damage the Void inflicts by 20% per diffusion.
- Black Blood Eruption — If the Void of Unmaking reaches the outer edges of the Maw of Go'rath, it will spark a violent reaction. This eruption deals 60,000[note 2] Shadow damage to all targets within the maw, knocking them into the air
- Zon'ozz Diffused — When the Void collides with Warlord Zon'ozz, it inflicts a distracting shock to him. The Void Diffusion increases the damage Zon'ozz takes by 5% for every time the Void of the Unmaking bounces between players. This collision enrages Warlord Zon'ozz, causing him to awaken the Mouth of Go'rath and lose his Focused Anger.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Added.