|This article concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level: 110 - 120|
Battle Pet Level: 25
Temple of Sethraliss (presumed)
|Sources: Battle for Azeroth|
This vast desert rolling with sand dunes was once a vibrant jungle, but the Aqir decimated its countryside. Zandalar sends its criminals here to die, and most of them do indeed up perishing. The area is inhabited by Zandalari vagabonds, the vulpera, and the sethrak.
Maps and subregions
|Instance name||Level range||Group size||Approximate run time|
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
- Main article: Vol'dun NPCs
- Main article: Vol'dun storyline
- Main article: Vol'dun vignettes
Notes & trivia
- Vol'dun is very reminiscent of Tanaris. Both are desert zones with skeletons of giant creatures, troll ruins, and large bugs.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.1 (NYI): Added.
- ^ BlizzCon 2017, World of Warcraft | What's New
- ^ 2017-11-04, BlizzCon 2017 World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, retrieved on 2017-11-05
No zone ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.