Vol'jin of the Darkspear (Horde)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.4.0.
90 (Requires 90)
Listen to Ki'ta Arrowtusk.
- Listen to Ki'ta Arrowtusk
But I must ask ya to wait a little longer. Let us speak for a moment, first.
<Vol'jin nods at you.>
<Class>. Looks like ya just chose a side.
I hope ya ready ta fight.
Player follows Ki'ta Arrowtusk.
- Ki'ta Arrowtusk says: Walk wit' me, <class>. Vol'jin be seeing ya in just a moment.
- Ki'ta Arrowtusk says: De "Warchief" still believes Vol'jin be dead, slain by his Kor'kron assassin in Kun-Lai Summit.
- Ki'ta Arrowtusk says: Vol'jin survived, but he still remember da sting a' Hellscream's betrayal. Darkspear never die.
- Ki'ta Arrowtusk says: When Vol'jin come back to us, I saw he was changed. Da light a' revolution be burnin' in his eyes!
- Ki'ta Arrowtusk says: Now, look around you. De Darkspear rebellion begins. Hellscream's worst nightmare.
- Ki'ta Arrowtusk says: De spark becomes a flame, de flame becomes a fire, de fire... an inferno. We gonna burn our way ta da gates a' Orgrimmar.
- Ki'ta Arrowtusk says: But we gotta feed dis war machine. Stone, wood, oil, meat - we be needin' 'em in large supply.
- Ki'ta Arrowtusk says: Dat's where you come in, <bruddah/sistah>.
- Ki'ta Arrowtusk says: Go, speak to Vol'jin. Prepare yourself. From here on out, we be askin' more of you den ever before.
- Vol'jin says: Look at us three. Back to da sands of old Durotar! It be just like old times.
- Thrall says: Not quite, old friend. Times have changed. The line between friend and foe is not so clear.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.