Vol'zith the Whisperer is the final boss of Shrine of the Storm.
Sent by Queen Azshara to subvert the tidesages, Vol'zith whispers promises of power to those willing to listen.
- Vol'zith the Whisperer yells: Ugalazul bwrxil' qu rax.
- Vol'zith the Whisperer whispers: Darkness roots. Pestilence spreads. The doorway is open.
- Brother Pike says: Do not listen to its whispers! This horror will try to twist your souls!
- Rexxar says: It led us into its lair!
- Rexxar says: Prepare yourselves. This beast will be a worthy hunt!
- I reside within your lungs!
- You are mine!
- Grasp of the Sunken City
- Blood pours forth in the depths.
- Beneath the tides, your truth awaits.
- Vol'zith the Whisperer yells: Bwixki amala zal qulllll...
- Vol'zith the Whisperer whispers: I will await you... in the dark...
- Queen Azshara says: You dare to interfere in my affairs? What makes you think you can oppose my will?
- Rexxar says: It is the law of the wild. The strong take from the weak.
- Queen Azshara says: Enjoy this victory. It will be your last.
- Brother Pike says: I can feel the dark presence receding. The shrine will be whole again.
- Rexxar says: The pearl is ours! With it, our vessels will become predators of the sea.
- Rexxar says: Now then... time to carve a trophy.
Notes and trivia
- When succumbed to the Void, the player transforms into a k'thir, applying a model of Disciple of Vol'zith.
- Foreign versions of the game such as French or Russian call Vol'zith with feminine pronouns, though it is referred to as "it" in English.