Vuk'laz the Earthbreaker
|Location||Ruins of Ahmtul, Uldum|
Plumbing the forgotten depths of Azeroth, Prophet Skitra unearthed a devastating aqir known as Vuk'laz the Earthbreaker. Now freed from its subterranean slumber, Vuk'laz turns its destructive power against those who oppose N'Zoth.
- Crushing Claws — Vuk'laz lashes out with both claws, inflicting 149464 Physical damage to its current target.
- Razor Spines — Vuk'laz shoots razor sharp spines from its carapace, inflicting 49821 Physical damage to all players within 40 yards.
- Tremor Wave — Vuk'laz unleashes a mighty tremor, knocking back all players in a 40 yard frontal cone and inflicting 83035 Physical damage.
- Writhing Sands — Vuk'laz summons a horde of Aqir scarabs from beneath the sands.
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.