|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
The vulpera are a keen and intelligent race of nomadic scavengers capable of turning what they find into opportunities to thrive. Vulpera live in burrows. They travel in caravans, scavenging for supplies, trading where they can, and spreading information they pick up along the way. Dwelling in Vol'dun, the vulpera can't afford to waste resources. Over time, they have learned to take anything that looks even remotely useful and be creative using what they have, and they have learned to recognize value wherever it hides in Vol'dun.
Vulpera show a knack for alchemy, using potions and elixirs for a variety of effects.
|Captain Eudora||Leader of the Bilge Rats||Killable||Freehold|
Notes and trivia
- The adjective for vulpera is "vulperan."
- Vulpera adults use the same model skeleton and animations as goblins, with a few exceptions such as sleeping. Vulpera children use podling animations.
- Their name is derived from vulpes, the Latin word for fox.
- Vulpera names generally seem to be of Japanese origin.
- The males are voiced by Scott Menville.
One of the various demigods that participated in the War of the Ancients was described as "a tiny red fox with a sly yet gnomish visage [scurrying] between the legs of the giants". It may have been related to the vulpera.