Vulpera for a Day
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Faction Assault World Quest
- High Warlord Cromush says: The Alliance is already facing resistance here. Find the agitators and help them however you can.
You will receive:
- High Warlord Cromush says: Well done, soldier. You honor your ancestors with this victory.
- Location: Bonetrail Gulch, Vol'dun during the Faction Assaults.
- To fill up the bar:
- kill 7th Legion Incinerators, 7th Legion Despoilers, 7th Legion Sandwalkers, and 7th Legion Ascendants.
- pick up the Vulpera Banners that grant the Voldunai Banner buff and Inspiring Charge ability to inspire Hired Caravan Guardians and Hired Couriers.
- click on burning Vulpera Caravans to extinguish the fire.
- free Shackled Vulpera.
- After gaining the Vulpera for a Day buff, Caravan Guardians may appear and become your guardians.
- Vulpera for a Day — Your attacks and spells have a chance to summon a vulpera to your side for 20 sec.
- Speaking with Nisha
Look at this destruction, <name>!
The only thing these caravans were guilty of was accepting a good-paying job to transport supplies.
They're no better than the sethrak... And you know how I deal with sethrak.
You in? I've got plenty of useful goodies here that you can use to fight like a vulpera!
Give me the supplies. I'll defend the vulpera!
- Nisha says: This is one of Tacha's backpacks. She always keeps them packed with useful stuff!
- Nisha says: I'll keep this area safe for fleeing vulpera. Get in that gulch and take down anything attacking my people!
- Upon speaking
They will die like the sethrak... And anybody else who tries to oppress the vulpera!
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.