WARNING: This is Only a Test!
Fizzix and the shackled ghoul
|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
|Reputation||+75 Argent Crusade|
- "Secret Weapon" safely applied
- "Secret Weapon" thoroughly tested (0/100%)
Where some see a problem, I see an opportunity. What this Scourge fiasco calls for is a creative solution!
Behold--my "secret weapon"!
Controlled by none other than my Carefully Constructed Control Device, or C.C.C.D. for short!
Hmm, that name might need a little work.
You're the first to see it, so that means you'll be the first to test it. But don't worry, I'm pretty sure it's safe.
You will receive:
So, how's it goin'?
Oh boy! Did you see the look on their faces?
I mean, some of them didn't really have faces, but you know... their jaws and whatnot. Hah!
That was great. The possibilities are endless!
- Fizzix Blastbolt says: Careful with that thing. It took me a long time to get it mostly working.
Pick up the "Secret Weapon" on the crate next to Fizzix (which gives the player the Control Device buff), then interact with the shackled Bloodthirsty Ghoul:
- Fizzix Blastbolt yells: Hah! It actually worked!
- Fizzix Blastbolt yells: Better get to it, and quickly! I ain't too sure how long it's gonna last!
The player has the Enhanced Zombification buff and controls the Altered Ghoul vehicle with four abilities:
- Infectious Bite Melee range — Inflicts X Physical damage to an enemy, creating an infectious wound and increasing all damage taken by 10% for 5 sec. Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Contagion 10 yd yd range — Infects enemies within 5 yards, inflicting X Nature damage every 3 sec for 12 sec. 1 sec cast (30 sec cooldown)
- On the Hunt — Increases movement by 50% for 6 sec. Instant (20 sec cooldown)
- Devour Flesh Melee range — Consumes the flesh of an enemy, inflicting X Physical damage and restoring 10% health to the caster with an additional 3% health every 2 sec for 10 sec. Instant (30 sec cooldown)
In addition, killing a mob grants the stacking Hunger for Flesh buff:
- Hunger for Flesh — The hunger grows, increasing damage dealt by 2% and movement speed by 2% for 20 sec. Kills increase the control duration.
Start killing mobs:
Should the player disconnect, upon logging in their character is at the exact spot the ghoul was.
Should the ghoul die, players will respawn back at Fizzix:
- Fizzix Blastbolt says: This ain't no time to be sittin' around. Get back to it!
- Fizzix Blastbolt says: Back so soon? You can't be done yet!
- Fizzix Blastbolt says: Hey, bub. Testin' ain't complete. Keep goin'!
- Fizzix Blastbolt says: Wasn't expectin' you just yet. There's still work to do!
At 100%, the screen fades to black:
- Fizzix Blastbolt says: Woah-ho-ho! Back in one piece I see. I had a feelin' that was gonna work!
- Week one:
- Week one dailies:
- Some of us have taken it upon ourselves to find... alternate solutions to this whole Scourge fiasco.
- Behold--my "secret weapon"!
- Controlled by none other than my Carefully Constructed Control Device, or C.C.C.D. for short!
- Hmm, that name might need a little work.
- Now, since you're the first to see it that means you'll be the first to test it. But don't worry, I'm pretty sure it's safe.
- Good luck!
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Added.