Waiting to Exsanguinate
11 (Requires 9)
Enter the Ivar Cottage and find a suitable hiding place upstairs. Then eavesdrop on Lord Darius Crowley.
- Learn of Darius Crowley's Plans
The Gilneas Liberation Front leader, Darius Crowley, has been meeting with another worgen inside this cottage for the past three days. I'm not sure what's going on, but we need to get inside the cottage and find a good hiding place from where we can eavesdrop.
It's now or never, <race>. We may never get another shot.
News from Yorick?
Alas, poor Yorick! I knew her, <name>. An assassin of infinite courage...
Now, tell me what's going on? What did you and Yorick discover?
- Deathstalker Rane Yorick says: We haven't got much time. Crowly will be arriving shortly.
- Yorick goes inside the cottage and upstairs, she points at an Armoire.
- Deathstalker Rane Yorick says: THERE! Hide in the armoire! I'll hide in the shadow next to you.
Interact with the Armoire. A cutscene begins:
- Lord Darius Crowley and Packleader Ivar Bloodfang enter the room.
- Lord Darius Crowley says: Have you given any more thought to my proposal, Ivar?
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang says: Why trust you now, Crowley? You abandoned us. Left us to die.
- Lord Darius Crowley says: If we're to win this war we will need your help. Our packs must unite! The Forsaken will destroy us otherwise.
- Lord Darius Crowley says: You are the alpha male, Ivar. The rest of the ferals in Silverpine will do as you command.
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang says: I don't care about your war, Crowley.
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang says: But...
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang says: I have seen firsthand what the Forsaken are capable of doing. It is true. They hunt us... slaughter the defenseless.
- Lord Darius Crowley says: So will you help?
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang says: Aye, I will gather my pack... we...
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang sniffs the air.
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang says: It would appear that we are being watched, Crowley. You have grown soft... Likely Greymane's fault.
- Ivar seemingly walks towards the player's hiding place, but turns at the last moment, grabbing Yorick by the neck.
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang says: Treacherous little pup!
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang says: What say you now, spy?
- Deathstalker Rane Yorick says: I live... and die... for the Banshee Queen.
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang says: I was hoping you'd say that...
- Ivar throws Yorick at the far wall, killing her.
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang says: I will prepare the pack. It will take some time to gather them all, but we will join... for now.
- Crowley and Ivar leave the room.
Head back to High Command.
- Worgen assassins quests:
- & &
- & &
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.