Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Waking the Beast (Alliance)
81 (Requires 80)
- Listen as Duarn speaks to Nespirah
- Escape on Erunak's Seahorse
Thanks to you and the Captain, Nespirah has full control of her body... but most of the naga don't know this yet. Once we make our escape, she will activate her biological defenses and destroy the naga from within.
Make yourself ready... I will now tell Nespirah to begin the countdown.
It appears that I owe you my life, yet again. Thank the Light that you found me before you and your shaman activated those bio-defenses.
Watch the script event, then follow Erunak outside to find the Swiftfin Seahorse. There are an incredibly large amount of Nespirah Fluids attacking the naga inside. Taking the seahorse ride will send players to Tranquil Wash, just to the southwest of Nespirah.
What are we waiting for? Let's go!
- Voce of Nespirah yells: K-k-k-k-kkkah! I am freed from the naga's servitude, and my will is once again my own!
- Voice of Nespirah yells: My body is already starting to fight the naga infection. Please, I ask you to get to safety before I unleash my wrath!
- Voice of Nespirah says: You may leave now, friend. The tauren's friend Erunak should be waiting outside with seahorses. In fact, it looks like he is here now.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: I have secured escape for us, <name>. You are to come with me.
- Erunak Stonespeaker yells: Duarn - excellent work. Do not dally long within Nespirah's shell. You know as well as I do the dangers posed by an angry demigod.
- Voice of Nespirah says: Worry not, Erunak. The tauren will be safe.
- Erunak Stonespeaker yells: Now, follow me!
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: Board the seahorse, friend. You do not want to be near Nespirah when she turns on the naga.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.