Waking the Sleeper
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
Clintar Dreamwalker at 71,63
70 (Requires 70)
Waking the Sleeper is part of the Druid's Swift Flight Form quest chain.
Take the ward with you and travel to Moonglade, to the Stormrage Barrow Dens. Within the southernmost of the Stormrage Barrow Dens, watched over by the dreamwardens, you will find Clintar Dreamwalker.
Administer the potion and watch over him while he wakes. He'll be extremely vulnerable as his spirit reunites with his body and he certainly won't recognize you. Declare yourself to him as soon as he comes around, <name>. He will need your help to gather the relics for the ceremony.
<You prepare to administer the potion to the sleeping Druid.>
<The Druid emerges from his sleep, groggy and haggard looking. His gaze darts around the room in search on unseen pursuers.>
No, you're not Morthis... Who are you, <race>, and why have you disturbed my rest?
<Despite the hostility of the question, the Druid looks almost relieved to have been awakened.>
- Clintar Dreamwalker snaps up to a kneeling position, but seems as though he's somewhere else.
- Clintar Dreamwalker says: What are you doing in Ysera's realm, interloper? Leave us, I say! Your kind are not welcome here!
- Clintar Dreamwalker gets to his feet, beginning to recognize his surroundings.
- Clintar Dreamwalker says: You - you're not one of them! Let's get out of sight before they find us! Hurry!
- Clintar walks a short distance.
- Clintar Dreamwalker says: They're following me, <race>! Quickly, tell me why you're here before we're discovered! If they catch up to me, it will mean my death and yours!
- becomes available at this point.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
Phantasmal Lashs erupt all through this barrow den. Where Cenarion Dreamwardens do not suppress them, they wander freely.