Waltz Right In
4 (Requires 4)
+250 Bilgewater Cartel
Obtain Maldy's Falcon, The Goblin Lisa, and The Ultimate Bomb.
I heard about our money problem. There's only one way that we're going to get a bazillion macaroons: stealing from the rich!
That slime, the Trade Prince, has stolen all kinds of antiques and expensive art. It's time to take them from him and give them to the needy... mainly us!
Hobart left behind a cap he was working on. It's a disguise that'll make you look like one of his mooks. All you have to do is walk right in to his Villa to the west and 'procure' the items.
Just watch out for his pigs who can smell through the disguise!
You got the goods, boss?
Oh, wow! These are worth a fortune.
<Slinky eyes everything with a practiced, greed-filled eye.>
I just hope that the Trade Prince doesn't notice them when you hand them over with the rest of your wealth....
Pick up , and before leaving KTC Headquarters. Getting close to Gallywix's Villa will activate : "You look just like one of Trade Prince Gallywix's mooks. Slip past them to "procure" the priceless objects that you need, but beware the Keensnout Potbelly pigs!!!" The items are in each building in the villa.
- On accept
- Slinky Sharpshiv says: I'll set the cap to auto-activate once you're at the villa. Just make sure you avoid those pigs!
- Gallywix, at random
- You mooks be on the lookout for any looters. Treat them with extreme prejudice!
- I see great profit possibility on the horizon. All of Bilgewater Port's assets are about to flow to me.
- It doesn't matter if Mount Kajaro has blown! All that matters is that I stay on top.
- You brutes make sure that my number one executive doesn't get anywhere near the villa.
- Ready my Yacht! We ride with the tide and only the most wealthy and fit will be welcome to come with us.
- We shall sail for distant Azshara. There, I will forge a new trade empire. One that will crush the Steamwheedle Cartel! And I shall carve my likeness upon that distant land's mountains. All will pay tribute to me!
- Talking to Gallywix while disguised as a mook
- Yeah? Whatdya want, ya mook? Be on the lookout for that no-good <name>!
- Now get back to work!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.