As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
War on the Woodpaw (Alliance)
39 (Requires 37)
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Progress
- 4 Completion
- 5 Rewards
- 6 Progression
- 7 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 8 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 9 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 10 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 11 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 12 Patch changes
- 13 External links
Collect 10 Woodpaw Gnoll Manes.
They know we're here. After we took this camp, we've been leading covert strikes against them. It's time to make a major blow; bring back ten of their manes, and we'll be ready for the next phase.
The manes aren't just for trophies. If there's to be slaughter, we may as well not let it be a total waste.
Excellent work, <name>. I didn't think those gnolls would give you much trouble.
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.