- For other uses, see Warbringer (disambiguation).
Warbringer is a level 15 Protection warrior talent. With it, and deals damage to all enemies within 5 yds of the target, and stuns them for 1.5 sec.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now stuns for 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Only available to Protection and also deals damage to all enemies within 5 yds of the target.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now causes Charge to stun the target for 1.5 seconds instead of rooting it.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now roots the target for 4 seconds instead of stunning them for 3 seconds. The 50% reduction to movement speed snare effect for 8 seconds remains unchanged.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now reduces the target's movement by 50% for 15 seconds (8 seconds in PvP), in addition to its other effects. The 3-second stun/knockdown is now in the diminishing returns category for stuns (same as and ), and not the proc stun diminishing returns category.
- Hotfix (2012-10-01): "
- Warbringer will now stun the correct target when using macros.
- Deterrence now properly prevents the stun effect from the Warrior talent Warbringer.