Report to Gek Nozzlerocket at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands.
All able bodied members of the Horde are hereby ordered to report to Gek Nozzlerocket at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands.
The Alliance is desperate to gain a foothold in the Badlands. Your duty will be to keep them at bay and learn about the destruction wrought by Deathwing.
Gek has agreed to provide transportation to the Badlands by rocket. Meet with him at Light's Hope Chapel.
You will receive: 0 (+3 30 at max level)
Sure, I can get you to the Badlands, but when you get there, I want you to agree to help my comrades.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Hero's Call: Badlands! /  Warchief's Command: Badlands!
-  Fuselight, Ho!
-  To Fuselight Proper
-  Easily Swayed
-  When the Going Gets Tough, Cheat
-  It's Goat Time, Baby
-  A Strange Request
-  First Sample: Wild Eggs &  Second Sample: Whelps
-  Lifting the Veil
-  Third Sample: Implanted Eggs
-  Rhea Revealed
-  The Venerable Doctor Blam
-  Troggish Troubles
-  Dustwind Dig /  Bloodwatcher Point
-  All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology /  It's Not About History, It's About Power
- Complete all of
-  Ancient Protectors
-  The Titans' Trove
-  Return to Blam
-  Into the Dragon's Mouth /  New Kargath
-  Down to the Scar (optional)
-  The Day that Deathwing Came
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened
-  The Swift, the Fierce, and the Stout /  The Bad Dogs
-  The Wrath of a Dragonflight
-  Their Hunt Continues
-  The Sorrow and the Fury
-  The Hidden Clutch
-  Rheastrasza's Gift
-  Devastation
-  The Egg Lives On