Legends Volume 1
(Redirected from Warcraft: Legends Volume 1)
|Legends Volume 1|
August 12, 2008
US: $10.99 (2008)
- "Fallen": From Richard A. Knaak and Kim Jae-Hwan comes an intriguing follow-up to Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy. Trag Highmountain, the courageous tauren who first made an appearance in Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy: Shadows of Ice, finds himself reborn...as one of the Undead. It's split over multiple volumes.
- "The Journey": The arrival of a group of adventurers with promises of gold and excitement will disrupt a simple farmer's life in ways unimaginable as he takes a nightmarish ride into Scourge-ridden Andorhal.
- "How to Win Friends": Lazlo Grindwidget is a gnome engineer with a house full of seemingly useless inventions and a knack for saying the wrong things at the right time. But when a Troll goes on a rampage in town, Lazlo may be the only one who can sooth the savage beast. A story by Dan Jolley. It is divided into four parts over the volumes.
- "An Honest Trade": Nori Blackfinger is known from Thorium Point to Booty Bay as a Master Weaponsmith who will sell his fine blades to anyone with enough coin. But when he sells a sword to Havoc the Heartless, the infamous bandit and murderer, the result is an adventure that begins in tragedy and ends in blood...
- ^ http://www.tokyopop.com/product/2330/WarcraftLegends/1
- ^ Medievaldragon. Posted: 1st Jan 2002 07:26 AM. Warcraft Legends Vol. 1 - Excerpt. Accessed: 2009-04-08.
- Dead links