Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness The Official Strategy Guide
|Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness The Official Strategy Guide|
January 17, 1996
Description from Amazon
No matter which side you choose, WarCraft II: Tides of Darkness—The Official Strategy Guide will keep you on the victorious end of the pounding, pillaging, and plundering. From Zeppelins to Gryphon Riders, it's easy to build impermeable defenses and launch brutal assaults when you've got:
- Battle strategies proven to decimate enemy forces
- Sound advice for building a strong and prosperous community
- Detailed information on all the new weapons
- Full coverage of all new creatures, including Dwarves, Elves, and Dragons
- Professional techniques for getting the most out of the scenario editor
Open these hallowed pages and read how the Humans conquered Horde forces in The Annals of the Alliance Victory by Milan of the Elven House of Scribes. Or turn the tables and discover the hair-raising, blow-by-blow account of Orc superiority in Getting Rid of Humans and Their Pals by Utok Scratcher. Whichever side you call home, consulting WarCraft II: Tides of Darkness—The Official Strategy Guide will ensure that you are the one who lives to tell the story!
- The book was written using Warcraft II beta material and does mention some things that were cut from the game, such as Gul'dan being captured by the Alliance in the The Prisoners mission and the humans having already built oil platforms before the Second War.