Warcraft III/Patch 1.19
September 19, 2005
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 1.19 was a major patch that was released on September 19, 2005.
Reign of Chaos
- Added ground anti-air creep to both center goldmines.
- Added ground anti-air creep to both center Goblin Merchants.
- Removed center creep camp and neutral building
- Reduced the creep level of the two center goldmines from a Red camp to Green camps.
- Opened up all choke points on the map.
- Added trees to all start locations to ensure better balance with all races.
- Removed the center creep and Neutral building.
- 3 of the 4 center goldmine creep camps dropped a level 5 charged item,so I fixed it so all 4 drop a level 5 charged items.
- Added a Goblin Merchant between Teal and Purple start location. Also increased the item drop to level 3 charged item instead of level 2 charged items.
- Added a Goblin Merchant between Pink and Green start location. Also increased the item drop to level 3 charged item instead of level 2 charged items.
- Creep-dropped item sell prices have been standardized. Items of the same level will now always sell for the same amount.
- Ensnare duration reduced from 15 seconds to 12 seconds.
The Frozen Throne
- Added range creep to expansion goldmines.
- Replaced both Fountain of Health with Mercenary camps and changed the creep composition so that it’s not all piercing attack.
- Replaced the mana fountain with a Market Place and changed the level 3 perm item drop to level 3 charged items.
- Replaced one Troll Trapper with an equal level Ogre to the all troll trapper green camp next to each start location.
- Added a tavern to each side of the map, reduced the creep level and item that guard the Mercenary buildings, and reduced two Orange creep camps and level of the item drop.
- Opened areas of the map to help alleviate strong choke points that favor ranged unit combat.
- Replaced the 4 center orange camps with 4 green camps.
- Replaced two ranged units with two melee units to the creep camps guarding the Goblin Merchants.
- Increase the Orange camps level near each start location and added an additional item to each of those camps.
- Reduced the creep level on the two middle Red creep camps.
- Reduced the creep level on the East and West Goblin Laboratory creep camps.
- All creep with the ability to posses units have been removed this map.
- Added a few trees to all the start locations to ensure better balance of lumber harvesting for all races.
- Changed the level 4 charged item drops at the Goblin Merchant to level 4 permanent drops.
- Added pathing room around Goblin Laboratory and removed the clump of trees in front of the Goblin Laboratory to enhance game play.
- Lowered the goldmine creep camp from Red to Green
- Pushed Blues West ramp further from it’s start location.
- Removed all Gnoll Assassins from the Goblin Merchant creep camps, replaced with Gnoll Brute’s.
- Fixed Red and Teal start location to be closer to the goldmines like the other start locations.
- Removed the Tavern from all start locations
- Can now path across the center of the map, added a Tavern to the center of the map.
- Reduced the Item and creep levels of the 4 Red camps in the center of the map.
- The 6 center goldmines have been reduced in difficulty of creep camps.
- The two center creep camps have been pushed away from pathable area to prevent accidental attacks.
- The players alliance settings have been changed to favor 2v2.
- (6)Moonglade – New Map File
- Two center creep camps and buildings have been removed.
- Added two tavern to the center of the map.
- Opened up all chokepoints.
- Added some tree to all start location to help harvesting.
- Added a few trees to Yellow and Teal start location to ensure lumber harvesting balance.
- Added ground Anti-Air units to the East and West Red creep camps.
- Bonus Maps Added to Battle.net
- (2)Shrine of the Ancients
- (2)Terenas Stand
- (4)Phantom Grove
- (6)Sunrock Cove
- (6)Emerald Shores
- (8)Full Scale Assault
- (8)Hurricane Isle
- (10)Skibis Castle TD
- (12)Worm War
- Creep-dropped item sell prices have been standardized. Items of the same level will now generally sell for the same amount.
- Skeletal Mastery research time reduced to 30 seconds from 45 seconds.
- Skeletal Longevity research time reduced to 15 seconds from 30 seconds.
- Exhume Corpses research now costs 75 gold / 50 lumber down from 125 gold/ 100 lumber.
- Destroyer armor reduced to 3 from 4.
- Spiritwalkers now have the passive Resistant Skin ability. This causes some spells such as Cyclone and Slow to have a much shorter duration when used on a Spiritwalker. Resistant skin also grants immunity to certain other spells such as Polymorph and Possession.
- Ensnare duration reduced from 15 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Batrider hit points reduced to 325 from 400.
- Tree of Life build time increased to 120 seconds from 110 seconds.
- Human Towers (Guard, Cannon, Arcane and Scout) now gain 1 armor per masonry upgrade, down from 2.
World Editor Changes
- The "Image" category and actions now appear after the "Item" category.
- The "Ubersplat" category and actions now appear after the "Unit Group" category.
- Fixed script generation errors when using the "Terrain Pathing Is Off" function. This is now a Boolean function.
- Fixed script generation errors when using variables of the following types:
- Attack Type
- Combat Sound
- Damage Type
- Effect Type
- Pathing Type
- Sound Type
- Sorted lightning type presets.
- Appended "Cliff" to cliff terrain types, to distinguish them from non-cliff terrain types.
- Renamed "Life Drain" and "Mana Drain" to "Drain Life" and "Drain Mana", respectively.
- Cleaned up the name, grammar text, hints and/or sorting order for the following trigger functions/calls:
- (Boolean) Environment - Terrain Pathing Is Off (was Terrain Pathable)
- (Unit) Event Response - Damage Source
- (String) Game - Ability Name
- (String) Game - Ability Effect Art Path (was Ability Effect Art)
- (String) Game - Ability Effect Sound Name (was Ability Sound)
- (String) Hero - Hero Proper Name
- (String) Trigger - Trigger Name
- (Real) Lightning - Red Color of Lightning
- (Real) Lightning - Green Color of Lightning
- (Real) Lightning - Blue Color of Lightning
- (Real) Lightning - Alpha Value of Lightning (was Alpha Color of Lightning)
- Cleaned up the name, grammar text, hints and/or sorting order for the following trigger actions:
- Environment - Change Terrain Type
- Environment - Turn Terrain Pathing On/Off (was Turn Pathing On/Off)
- Floating Text - Suspend/Resume
- Floating Text - Permanent/Expires
- Floating Text - Change Color
- Floating Text - Change Lifespan
- Floating Text - Change Fading Age (was Change Fadepoint)
- Floating Text - Change Age
- Game - Enable/Disable Selection (was Enable/Disable Select)
- Game - Enable/Disable Drag-Selection (was Enable/Disable Drag Select)
- Game - Enable/Disable Pre-Selection (was Enable/Disable Pre Select)
- Image - Create
- Image - Change Color
- Image - Change Render State
- Image - Change Render Always State
- Image - Change Above Water State
- Lightning - Create Lightning Effect (was Create Lightning Effect At Points)
- Lightning - Move Lightning Effect (was Move Lightning Effect To Points)
- Lightning - Set Lightning Effect Color
- Unit - Add Classification
- Unit - Remove Classification
- Unit - Issue Drop Item Order (was Drop Item On A Point)
- Unit - Issue Move Item In Inventory Order (was Drop Item In Slot)
- Unit - Issue Give Item Order (was Drop Item On A Unit)
- Unit - Damage Area
- Unit - Damage Target
- Unit - Decrease Level Of Ability For Unit
- Unit - Increase Level Of Ability For Unit
- Unit - Set Level Of Ability For Unit
- Ubersplat - Create
- Ubersplat - Change Render State
- Ubersplat - Change Render Always State
- Added an event and three new trigger functions for future tournament support:
- (Trigger Event) Tournament Event
- (Real) Tournament Time Remaining
- (Integer) Tournament Melee Score
- (Integer) Tournament Finish Rule