Warcraft III/Patch 1.24a
August 4, 2009
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 1.24a was a minor patch that was released on August 4, 2009.
World Editor Changes
- Added new JASS hash table functions to replace the lost functionality from fixing unsafe type casting.
- Hash Table - Save Item Handle
- Hash Table - Save Unit Handle
- Hash Table - Load Item Handle
- Hash Table - Load Unit Handle
- Hash Table - Get Handle ID
- Fixed an exploit related to unsafe type casting that allowed users to execute arbitrary code in maps.
- Fixed the JASS unsafe type casting exploit ("return bug").
- Fixed several World Editor crashes.
- “Shadowing” global variables with local variables no longer is possible.
- Fixed a type conversion dealing with operators (i.e. adding a handle with an integer)
- Added the ability to store hashtable handles in a hashtable
- Added getSpellTargetX and getSpellTargetY natives
- Added a new base handle type “Agent” of which many types now extend from.
- Added a SaveAgentHandle native which can be used for saving most handle types
- Added a JASS optimization dealing with global variable change events.
- Increased max map file size from 4MB to 8MB.