Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Warcraft III/Patch 1.24e
March 11, 2010
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 1.24e was a minor patch that was released on March 11, 2010.
- Fixed an exploit rendering buildings non-interactable ("tower hack").
- Fixed an exploit allowing a player to bypass a summon ability's cooldown ("summon/cooldown hack").
- Fixed a client crash related to workers failing to build in an unintended way ("new crash hack").
- Fixed an exploit allowing the Blood Mages's Phoenix to be resurrected instantly ("phoenix hack").
- Fixed a bug allowing players to select an invalid matchmaking race resulting in all the player's units and buildings becoming sheep ("sheep hack").