Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Warcraft III/Patch 1.28
April 5, 2017
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 1.28 was a minor patch that was released on April 5, 2017.
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Added view options: windowed fullscreen (default), windowed (-window), and native fullscreen (-nativefullscr)
- Added cursor clamping in game while windowed; unclamped in menus
- Data migration now removes the need to run as admin to access saved games
- Improved installation and patching performance
- Fixed WorldEdit to include proper icon and strings for Map Script Validation
- Fixed command cards to be hidden again with special coordinates (0, -11) and (-2147483648, -2147483648) within CommandFunc.txt; invalid coordinates will now be ignored
- Fixed disconnects from Battle.net at the conclusion of games
- Fixed the cinematic player to keep the entire video on screen at any resolution
- Fixed an issue that prevented Windows GameDVR from functioning properly
- Fixed various bugs and exploits
- Players must run as admin during patching process
- Players with Mac 10.11 may need to restart their computer the first time after patching/installing to successfully run the game"