Warcraft III/Patch 1.31.1
June 10, 2019
|Patches • Patches category|
Warcraft III patch 1.31.1 is a minor patch.
The patch was deployed on the Public Test Realm on June 7, 2019.
There is a problem patching from in game that may result in an infinite loop. WE are working on a fix, but you can use the standalone updater if you encounter this issue.
Specific Changes and Improvements
- All natives are now zero-indexed
- The game successfully regains focus to fullscreen after minimizing during download or lobby transitions
- Custom maps appear on the game creation list
- Browsing the game creation list no longer causes a crash
- Lua maps no longer crash on save
- Map data no longer corrupts on save
- Illusion no longer deals 1 damage
- Elf units set to patrol or follow during the night cycle no longer remain in Shadowmeld
- Using Staff of Teleport on a possessed worker followed by casting Scroll of Teleport no longer causes a desync
- Video options are saved when switching between windowed and fullscreen mode with Alt+Enter
- Units\Creeps\Medivh\GenericGlow2_mip1.blp no longer missing
- Objects\InventoryItems\PotofGold\GOLDCoin.blp no longer missing
- (2)Terenas Stand LV - Each Dark Wizard replaced with a Renegade Wizard and a Rogue