||Do NOT change this article or section. It needs to be an accurate copy of the source.
- It acts as a source for other articles here on Wowpedia, providing accurate information through citations.
- For information about sources and citations, please see Wowpedia:Lore policy and Wowpedia:Citation.
- This article is a source document from the Warcraft III manual. Please do not tamper with it, unless you are fixing an obvious spelling mistake or adding a link.
The hotkey's listed below are from the back of the Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Game Manual book.
- On Mac® OS: Alt becomes Option.
List of Hotkeys
- F9: Toggle the Quest Log on/off.
- F10: Toggle the Game Menu on/off.
- F11: Toggle the Allies Menu on/off.
- F12: Toggle the Chat Menu on/off.
- Alt - F4 / Alt - Q / (Cmd - Q for Mac®): Exit Warcraft III.
- Alt - O: Activate the Options menu.
- Alt - S: Activate the Save menu.
- Alt - L: Activate the Load menu.
- Alt - H: Activate the Help menu.
- Ctrl - M: Toggle music on/off.
- Ctrl - S: Toggle SFX on/off.
- Esc: Return to previous menu.
- Alt (when held during a command): Override formation movement during an action.
- Ctrl (when held during a command: Send action to currently active subgroup only.
- Esc: Cancel commands.
- Enter: Activate message prompt. Press Enter again to send message.
- Shift + Enter: Activate message prompt to "All" players. Press Enter again to send message.
- Ctrl + Enter: Activate message prmpt to "Allies" only. Press Enter again to send message.
- Middle Mouse Button: Hold down to scroll game view with mouse.
- Arrow Keys: Scroll game view.
- Tab: Switch between subgroups.
- Ctrl + <#>: Assign selected units to or buildings to group.
- Shift + <#>: Assign selected units to active group.
- <#> (zero through nine keys): Select assigned group. Two rapid presses center view on assigned group.
- F1 - F7: Select corresponding Hero. Two rapid presses center view on corresponding Hero.
- F8: Select idle worker unit(s).
- Backspace: Cycle through town center buildings.
- Spacebar: Center on last notification(s).
- Ctrl - C/ Alt - C: Center on the unit with the active portrait.
- Shift + Select Unit: Add/Remove unit from current selection.
- Ctrl + Select Unit / Double-Click Unit: Select all units of that type in the game view.
- Mouse Wheel Up / Page Up: Lower and zoom in the game camera.
- Mouse Wheel Down / Page Down: Raise and zoom out the game camera.
- Insert: Rotate camera to the left.
- Delete: Rotate camera to the right.
- Print Scrn: Save a screenshot of the game to your Warcraft III directory.