Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Warcraft III Art Tools
Warcraft III Art Tools is the official set of plug-ins for 3dsMax released by Blizzard Entertainment.
- Comprising a set of plugins for Discreet's 3ds max, these tools allow advanced users to create, modify, and quickly preview models and animations, including particle and ribbon effects, that can be used in custom maps created with Warcraft III's World Editor. Please note that Blizzard does not directly support the Warcraft III Art Tools, and the technical support staff will not be able to respond to any related inquiries. However, detailed and illustrated instructions on how to use the software are included with the download.
- A valid license for Discreet's 3ds max 4.0 is required in order to use the Warcraft III Art Tools. We highly recommend that 3ds max version 4.26 is used, with the service pack 1 fixes. Windows 2000 or XP is suggested. Note: The Warcraft III Art Tools do not include a means for creating textures. To create textures, a paint program, such as Adobe's Photoshop, is required.
- Model Exporter plug-in
- Warcraft III Material plug-in
- Warcraft III Preview
- User Property Editor
- Warcraft III Particle plug-in
- Warcraft III Ribbon plug-in