- For the tablet, see Wardruid Loti (object).
|Race||Zandalari troll (Humanoid)|
|Level||108 - 120 Elite|
|Affiliation(s)||Zandalari Empire, Zanchuli Council, Warpack, Raptari|
|Relative(s)||Hexlord Raal (husband)|
Please add any available information to this section.
Beloved by the youth of Zandalar, Wardruid Loti earned her place on the Zanchuli Council through the demands of the next generation of warriors and hunters. Some credit the decision of Gonk to allow the Zandalari the worship of many loa, not just himself. This progressive movement, championed in voice by Loti, aided in the resurgence of druidism as a cultural mainstay of Zandalar.
- Ha... The loa be strong here.
- I serve Gonk, master of shapes.
- Is that really the form you choose to walk around in?
- Ever walk on the wild side?
- For the pack!
- May you ever find the tracks of your enemies.
- Never tame the beast inside you.
- Choose your loa wisely.
- Walk on the wild side.
- I am Wardruid Loti! I am de conduit of Gonk, loa of shapes and master of de hunt.
- I am also a member of de Zanchuli Council, but you knew dat already I'm sure.
- During Web of Lies questline
- When I get my claws into Yazma and her spider cult... oh, dere will be blood.
In the Hearthstone expansion Rastakhan's Rumble, Loti serves as the champion of Gonk's Raptors, a dinosaur-themed team of troll druids, and appears as a legendary druid card. Her flavor text reads: "“Ravasaur!” “Pretty scary” “…Blammodax!” “Is that a thing?” “SMAXODON!” “….now you’re just making those up.”"
Notes and trivia
- Her generic name is Druid of Gonk.
- In the Battle for Azeroth beta, Raptari Druids originally said she and Hexlord Raal were divorced.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.
- Generic name