Warlock builds/DarkPact ManaFeed
Dark Pact/Mana Feed is an Evolution of SM/Sacrifice.
With the release of 3.0.2 this talent tree has been severely hit with the nerf-stick. Primarily because was a debuff applied with dots, now it is now applied with and Shadowbolt. This has a negative effect on Life Drain. However, it is still a viable tree and, with lv80 around the corner the extra 10 points give back some of the lost power with the added inclusion of (the 4th missing affliction debuff).
It's primary purpose is a combination of solo questing/farming/grinding and Crowd control in instances.
For soloing it includes instant cast DoTs/DD as you will be Drain-tanking the critters your self whilst draining the life force out of them using their life force to keep you alive.
For instancing it includes and for Crowd control; to recover mana from your pet; to give your Succubus more mana during a long fight.
As you will be Drain-tanking, without a pet as you will have sacrificed Succubus for the extra shadow damage buff, you will want a lot of stamina and health, this is as important as shadow damage - Demon STA/Health talents are taken to help.
Talent Break down
- Dark Pact is taken to Succubus before you Sacrifice her, also useful in instances when combined with .
- You can also summon your Succubus, mana tap and resummon her, if you run out of water.
- is taken to quickly regenerate your Succubus' mana during a long CC.
- is taken to boost Curse of Doom for bosses.
- can be taken for kiting at the loss of one other talent point
- is taken to regain 15% at the end of a fight in replacement to having an imp to