Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Warlord's Dragonhide Helmet
- Warlord's Dragonhide Helmet
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 14 Armor
- +11 Agility
- +23 Stamina
- +8 Critical Strike
- +4 Haste
- +7 Versatility
- Warlord's Sanctuary (1/6 pieces)
- (2) Set: +20 Stamina.
(3) Set: Increases your movement speed by 15% while in Bear Form, Cat Form, or Travel Form. Only active outdoors. This speed increase is not cumulative with Feline Swiftness.
(6) Set: Increases Agility by 20.
- Durability 100 / 100
- Classes: Druid
- Requires Level 60
- Sell Price: 5 19 28
Warlord's Dragonhide Helmet is part of Warlord's Sanctuary, the Horde PvP-Epic set for druids. It can be purchased for 3 from First Sergeant Hola'mahi <Legacy Armor Quartermaster> in the Hall of Legends.
This item cannot be transmogrified, but can.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now costs rather than .
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Items which previously required Marks of Honor have had their costs adjusted to remove these requirements.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): PvP Rank requirement removed. Now purchased with Honor and battleground marks.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): The armor rewards for Honor ranks 12 and 13 have been increased in level and stat point allocation.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): The Horde Leather and Mail Epic PvP Honor reward armor sets have received art updates.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.