Warn King Wrynn
80 (Requires 1)
You have successfully defended Stormwind from the threat posed by the Twilight's Hammer cult, <name>, and without harming our own citizens. Our enemy will not rest for long. Indeed, Cho'Gall must already be planning his next move.
You must take word to King Varian Wrynn. Go directly to him in the throne room of Stormwind keep. Tell the king that our enemies have shown themselves and we must be prepared for their return.
<The king's face takes on a look of concern, and then anger as you describe the Twilight's Hammer plot to destroy Stormwind.>
How dare they strike Stormwind? How dare they try to manipulate the people of this city against us and the Alliance! If not for your valor this day, <name>, our city would not have discovered this Twilight's Hammer Scheme. You are a true hero of Stormwind and the Alliance.
After completing the quest:
- King Varian Wrynn yells: Let the enemies of Stormwind and the Alliance know, I will not allow them to spread fear and rumors among the people!
- King Varian Wrynn yells: With heroes like <name> fighting on our behalf, Stormwind stands ready to face any Twilight's Hammer threat!
- King Varian Wrynn yells: There will be time enough to speak of preparations for battle against Twilight's Hammer. Today, we celebrate <name>'s victory!
This concludes phase one of the Cataclysm prelude. When the next phase starts, speak with Erunak Stonespeaker by the bank to pick up from him, and from an Earthen Ring Emissary.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-11-01): Activated.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.