Warn Stoneplow (Horde)
|Level||87 (Requires 86)|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
We must help. We must do our part to save lives.
Travel to Stoneplow. Warn them of the coming mantid attack.
I will join you with what forces I can muster once I have laid Kor's body to rest.
You will receive:
Mantid from the south? This is not a good day.
Either take the flight path, or head west to reach Dustback Gorge then turn north to travel past Nesingwary's Safari and through the Stoneplow Fields to reach Stoneplow. Speak with Loon Mai, near the village's eastern end (in front of the Stone Mug Tavern) to turn in.
This completes the Kang Bramblestaff portion of . If players have not completed all of the other portions (ending with , and ), Loon Mai will say:
- Watch Commander Loon Mai says: You have been an asset to Stoneplow, <name>. We may call upon you again in the future. Until then, you should speak with our flight master. He will take you wherever you need to go... free of charge.
Feel free to take a flight elsewhere and finish whatever quests need to be done.
- Loon Mai says: What the...?
- Loon Mai says: What was that noise?
- Leven Dawnblade says: It came from the wall, sir.
- Loon Mai says: I know where it CAME from, what was it?
- From the wall, the hints of a gigantic mantid come into view. Immense appendages arc over the Serpent's Spine and begin to batter against it.
- Loon Mai says: No... no...
- Loon Mai says: Men! To arms!
- The wall is breached! An unimaginably enormous mantid lumbers through the breach, slamming its forward appendages down. Hundreds of flying mantid warriors glide over the Serpent's Spine, swarming into Stoneplow.
- Loon Mai says: You three! <Name>! Assist Captain Oakenshield in the front!
- Loon Mai says: Greentill! Blacksoil! Cover our left flank! I don't want any surprises!
- Loon Mai says: Leven, take the right side! You're on your own!
- Loon Mai says: Everyone else! If you can hold a weapon, protect the village! Don't let them past this line! You...
- Loon-Mai's gaze falls across a pandaren farmer with his wife and small children.
- Loon Mai says: ...you're nothing but farmer's children.
- Loon Mai says: We don't stand a chance...
- Loon Mai says: Everyone, fall back! FALL BA-
- Chen Stormstout says: Rrrraaaa!!!!
- Chen races to the battlefield and leaps into battle, slaying several mantid engaged in combat with Leven.
- Xiao says: For Pandaria!
- The Hidden Master's pupils-- Xiao, Clever Ashyo, Ken-Ken, Lin Tenderpaw and Kang Bramblestaff charge into battle, fighting as a unit.
- Loon Mai says: Who are you?
- Chen Stormstout says: Does it matter who we are? We are here to help you.
- Chen Stormstout says: You were surrendering? Why? Because these invaders can break down a wall?
- Chen Stormstout says: You have got another wall... and it's made up of the people who call this place HOME.
- From the main road, the cavalry comes charging in; every group that the adventurer aided through the Valley of the Four Winds and the Krasarang Wilds: Yi-Mo Longbrow and Mei Barrelbottom with the Zhu's Watch Wardens, Lyalia and her night elven Sentinels, Sunwalker Dezco and his tauren Sunwalkers, Mudmug and Li Li, the Thunderfoot family with Miss Fanny, and Koro Mistwalker with a contingent of Crane Wing Priests.
- Mudmug says: Hey! Gimme one o' them pitchforks!
- Chen Stormstout says: Any one of us would lay down their life to protect this land.
- Chen Stormstout says: This land, it belongs to us...
- Chen Stormstout says: It belongs to our ancestors...
- Chen Stormstout says: It belongs to our children.
- Chen Stormstout says: And we are not about to let that change.
- The defenders all form up and face down the advancing mantid swarm.
When the cutscene finishes, An Ik'thik Colossus blots out the sky on the other side of the wall in Dread Wastes and all of the major characters in Valley of the Four Winds, including Chen Stormstout, Li Li, Mudmug, Master Bruised Paw, Loon Mai, Miss Fanny, Pang Thunderfoot, and Mei Barrelbottom from Krasarang Wilds are on the path fending off some Ik'thik Infestors.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.