90 (Requires 90)
Speak with High Overlord Saurfang.
We have slowed the Iron Horde down, but this war is far from over... I'll stay here and continue our efforts to hold back the Iron Horde.
The Warchief needs to know about what we have accomplished here today, and the threat we face in the future.
It is probably best if you report to High Overlord Saurfang yourself, <class>.
You will receive one of:
You will also receive:
This is more trouble than I first tink. Da Iron Horde be strong, but we are da true Horde, and we be stronger.
I fear this is da start of much bloodshed, before we go ta war, we be needin' a plan.
Don't forget the standing port to Orgrimmar at the Shattered Landing.
This was the last part of the quest chain until Warlords of Draenor was released, at which point will open up from the "What's New?" message that appears after logging in the first time, or from the Warchief's Command Boards in capital cities.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Name (Warning the Warchief), text and quest-ender updated.
- Hotfix (2014-12-18): "Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Machines of War and Enemies Below to become unavailable."
- Patch 6.0.3 (2014-10-28):
- Characters that have completed the Iron Horde Incursion event can now visit a vendor near their faction's respective beachhead to purchase replacement quest rewards.
- /Warning the Warchief: Characters with a healing specialization should now be able to select as a quest reward.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.