Warning the Exarchs
The exarchs assembled
|Start||Shadow Council Tome of Curses|
|Level||91 (Requires 90)|
|Category||Shadowmoon Valley (alternate universe)|
|Reputation||+250 Council of Exarchs|
You set the book ablaze, but not before noting its contents. The demonic tome was dedicated to enchanting weapons with fel energy. It looked as though the goal was to ensnare the victim's soul.
The Exarchs must be warned that traitors are among them! The Council should be meeting now just up the hill to the east.
Step outside and run up the stairs. Exarch Hataaru has been killed by a fel-corrupted dagger in his back:
- Exarch Akama says: This is how he was found. Murdered!
- Exarch Othaar says: Exarch Naielle, weren't you overheard arguing with Hataaru earlier?
- Exarch Naielle says: We ALWAYS argue. That doesn't mean I killed him!
- Exarch Maladaar says: The weapon is tainted with fel energy.
- Exarch Othaar says: You seem to know an awful lot about the tools of our enemy.
- Exarch Maladaar says: It is my duty to know. Allow me to speak with the body.
- Exarch Akama says: I forbid it! He has suffered enough!
- Exarch Othaar says: I agree. Stand down, Exarch. Enough damage has been done.
Dead! Exarch Hataaru is dead! His body was discovered moments ago, stabbed in the back. The weapon that killed him was fel in origin. Tell me everything you know.
<Maladaar nods as you describe what you found.>
Yes. The traitors wanted to capture Hataaru's soul. Someone wants something he knows, dead or alive... We must act at once.
- 1400 XP
- +250 Council of Exarchs reputation
Optional Garrison Follower conclusion:
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.