Warrior twinking guide
Warriors are on the lower end of characters picked as twinks but if geared and specced properly can top the damage and kill counts as well as be the hardest target to take down.
- Back - enchant with Enchant Cloak - Lesser Agility or Enchant Cloak - Superior Defense
- Wrists - enchant with Enchant Bracer - Superior Stamina or Enchant Bracer - Superior Strength
- Legs - for BoE (make sure someone puts it on before you equip it) or Medium Armor Kit for BoP Items
- Boots - enchant with Enchant Boots - Minor Speed or Enchant Boots - Greater Stamina
- Main Hand - Enchant with Enchant Weapon - Lifestealing, or Enchant Weapon - Crusader, or Enchant Weapon - Agility, or Enchant Weapon - Fiery Weapon
- Shield - Enchant with Enchant Shield - Greater Stamina or Enchant Shield - Lesser Block
- Two-Hand Weapon - Enchant with Enchant Weapon - Lifestealing, or Enchant Weapon - Crusader, or Enchant Weapon - Agility, or Enchant Weapon - Fiery Weapon
Use Rend, Heroic Strike, and Charge often. Charge will give you more rage to perform your Heroic Strike and Rend. Iron Will is used against people who stuns, and the duration is reduced by 21%/
Cruelty is for 5% extra criticals. Armor to the Teeth is for DPS-ing. For this build, you might want to have more armor than damage. Booming Voice is used for increasing your attack power, for more DPS.
Thunder Clap can hit multiple targets around you. Shield Specialization gives you a 10% chance to parry attacks. Incite gives you damage, and Anticipation gives you more dodging chance. Overall this is a survival build. You must find your own shield for this.
Cruelty will give you a 5% chance to do criticals. Thunder Clap will help by hitting multiple people around you at once. Rend is like DPS-ing your opponent.
Here's a valuable tip. Alot of warriors out there like using Heroic Strike for the extra damage. Instead I spam hamstring, mocking blow and rend. The extra dodge-overpowers, crusader procs and weapon procs create much more dps than using herioc strike.
How to kill guides (will be updating with all classes)
- If they are sending their pet to attack you and you aren't near a wall then you will die. So don't start running. Charge into them.
- Demoralizing Shout and Thunder Clap if pet is attacking you.
- Heroic Strike and reapply Hamstring when it runs out.
Line of sight is possibly the most valuable tool when fighting a hunter. Learn how to use it, and only the best hunters will trouble you.
Use a sword and shield and rogues are easy to beat at 19. Most twinked rogues have stacked agi, and the decent ones will have upwards of 60% dodge.
- When you think there's a rogue around (arena) use blood rage, run around and spam tab. If you are Human, combine it with Perception. If you're lucky you'll get near enough to the stealthed rogue to see him, then hamstring him, breaking him out of stealth before he can ambush or garotte you. (If the rogue isn't using 15 agility enchants then you can wait in defensive stance and try and disarm him at the start of the fight, instead.)
- You must have Demoralizing Shout and Thunder Clap up at all times. You will last a lot longer.
- Keep rend up, incase they somehow get away from you. By the time they're able to resteatlth you should be able to charge them.
- Spam hamstrings, Overpower every five seconds.
- Also, try to hamstring, and move around them A LOT. A l33t twink friend of mine dueled, and I found out that when i jumped around him, while we both tried to fight each other , you have a better chance of winning... When we did 1vs1 no moving around I got him to 30% health than lost. When we jumped around I would win by a lot, or match would be close..
Dedicated Warrior Twinking Guide
A dedicated twink is one of the most powerful level 19 twinks in the entire game. The twink must have 3 items that bind to their account.
You should take 2 professions and stay at them.
- (Engineering) - Allows you to use , You might reconsider another profession once you get the Fishing hat.
- (Mining) - 3Stamina @75Skill, 5Stamina @150Skill, 7Stamina @225Skill
- (Herbalism) 300Heal Over Time @75Skill, 480Heal Over Time @150Skill, 720Heal Over Time @225Skill
- (Skinning) +3Critical Strike Rating @75Skill, +6Critical Strike Rating @150Skill, +9Critical Strike Rating @225Skill
- (BoP). - Requires Exalted with Tranquillien
Train First Aid until 225. This allows you to use Heavy Runecloth Bandages. Although most of the time Runecloth bandage is enough to top you out.
This macro will use a bandage on yourself, without losing your target.
- /use [target=player](Name of Bandage)